As the Project coordinator / Account Executive, you are responsible for managing new and existing client accounts. You will join a high-profile digital agency, with a strong brand presence in our region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with loads of enthusiasm for digital marketing and passion for customer service.
- Connect with clients to collect project related information
- Prepare client proposals and be the first contact for clients
- Organize / Write content for websites by coordinating with client
- Organize project from beginning to completion
- Establish, and maintain productive relationships with prospects and existing clients
- Keep abreast of the company services, and industry trends.
- Take all incoming calls and direct accordingly
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Must have worked in a Business to business environment.
- Project management skills and strategic planning ability.
- Proven ability to help grow an organization - Must be an active team player.
- Understanding of sales & project planning processes.
- Strong computer literacy, with competency in Office >2007 (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Understanding of web development process and online marketing.
- Ability to interface at the most senior levels with prospects and clients.
- Be respectful and understand a client needs
- Post-secondary education; University graduate preferred.
- Familiar with Content management systems
- Must be able to drive, Hold a current and valid drivers license
- Strong consulting orientation with business, base upon a technical acumen.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to function independently, as well as working effectively in a team environment.
- Website Development, Design, Online marketing, Social media marketing
Apply Today » Position Filled
Compensation is commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive salary. The successful candidate will require references, and criminal record checks. Training will be provided on our services and internal processes.