Business Success Strategy Webinars – Before And After COVID
Thank you for your interest in Business success strategy webinars, featuring business experts in accounting, HR, marketing, leadership and overall business strategies.
Register in advance for this meeting:
Why ongoing mentoring is important for your business success?
First of all, congratulations on taking time to review this webinar series. As a business owner and a community leader I believe we all face similar challenges in life and business. Personally, I have had mentors and been part of many mastermind groups to build ROI Media Works over the last decade. Continuous learning of HR, sales, marketing, operations, entrepreneurship, finances helped me through some of the tough phases in my business. As a business owner I am sure you can relate to what it means to have a stable cash flow and a core team. However it’s virtually impossible to be an expert at everything, this is where I have worked with consultants and mentors from creating work culture to sales strategies.
The experts featured in these webinars are highly skilled and I have personally worked and benefited from each of their expertise. I am really glad that they have agreed to volunteer their time to share some core strategies that worked for businesses. Our first webinar is the most important given the COVID-19 situation. As the provinces and economies are opening up as business owners we need to have a strategy to be resilient and survive through this tough times in business. No one is really sure when this will be over. But looking at the Canadian GDP and our trading partners and volatility in every world market, supporting local economy and markets became paramount. Let’s support each other and set ourselves to success. Apart from the business, we all have families and loved ones that we need to take care of. So, let’s practice safe social distancing and contribute where you can.
- A recent study shows that 92% of the small business owners agreed that mentors had a direct impact in their business.
- Businesses with mentors has a longer survival rate, given 50% of the small businesses fail after 5 years.
- 64% of the small businesses with a mentor managed to generate profits within the first year of business.
- 80% of the world class CEOs received some form of mentoring in the last 12 months.
Think about it for a second, Bill gates considers Warren Buffet as a mentor, Mark Zukerberg often quotes Steve Jobs as his mentor. We all may not be a multi million dollar businesses or wildly successful as these Unicorns but as a SMB we all have the opportunity to learn and co-create success in the local markets. So I hope to see you join one of these webinars. Feel free to share with your peers and anyone who could benefit from the series.
- Accounting – Jessy Sra, MNP LLP June 2nd at 10AM Add To Your Calendar
- Business processes and Startups John Zubak, Zubak & Associates on June 9th at 10AM Add To Your Calendar
- Leadership – Janice Otremba, Leadership Coach, PCC, CPCC on June 16th at 10AM Add To Your Calendar
- Business coaching – Cindy Piva and Anna Harrison, Thrive business strategies on June 23rd at 10AM Add To Your Calendar
- HR & Employment before and after COVID-19 Lisa Fuller, on June 30th at 10AM Add To Your Calendar
- Marketing Strategies – Niki Remesz, Uniquely Inspired Marketing on July 7th at 10AM Add To Your Calendar
- Wealth management and business strategies – Bradford Wealth Management, July 14th at 10AM Add To Your Calendar
- Digital Marketing – Krishna Lakkineni, ROI Media Works,July 21st at 10AM – Add To Your Calendar
Zoom meeting Details
You are invited to the business success strategies webinars hosted by ROI Media Works along with MNP LLP, Zubak Associates, Janice Otremba, Thrive business strategies, Lisa Fuller, Uniquely inspire marketing, Bradford Wealth management.
When: Weekly From Jun 2, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada) Every Tuesday at 10AM until July14th.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.